This Clinical Psychology service was established in 2002 to provide independent, expert, evidence-based psychological assessment and therapy in the private sector for individual and referrers in Northampton and neighbouring counties and in London.
As a highly experienced Clinical Psychologist in private practice and in the NHS, I have dedicated my professional career to helping individuals improve their quality of life and assisting them in overcoming setbacks, barriers, trauma and a range of life-events to help maximising their potential, build resilience and improve their sense of wellbeing.
The practice has one focus only: to provide a client-centred, compassionate and responsive independent (private) service to help people access high quality healthcare.Key aspects of the service
- Chartered Clinical Psychologist
- Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society
- Health and Care Professions Council registered
- Extensive career as a senior clinician and Consultant Clinical Psychologist in the NHS
- Independent Clinical Psychology Service since 2002
- Responsive, reliable and professional private therapy and assessment service
- An established practice supporting GPs, Medical Consultants (Private and NHS), Employee Assistance Programmes (EAPs), solicitors firms and individuals who self-refer
- Specialist skills in a range of NICE recommended evidence-based psychological therapies, including Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Short (brief), medium and longer term psychological therapy